Here’s a list of local trick-or-treat/Halloween events:
• Brookville — Halloween will be celebrated Thursday, Oct. 31.
The parade will be held at 5 p.m., starting at the Y.M.C.A. and ending at the Brookville Fire Dept. on Madison Avenue.
Trick-or-treating will begin at 5:30 p.m., immediately after the parade, and will continue until 8 p.m.
• Big Run Borough — Big Run Borough will hold trick or treat from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 31.
Trick or treaters are to go only to homes with the porch light on.
• Canoe Township — Trick-or-treating will be held from 1:30 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26.
• McCalmont Township — Trick-or-treating will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31.
The volunteer fire department will be on patrol for the safety of the children.
• Punxsutawney Borough — The Punxsutawney Fire Department’s annual Halloween parade will take place on Thursday, Oct. 31.
The parade forms at Napa Auto Parts parking lot on Union Street at 5:30 p.m., with the parade marching at 6 p.m. to Barclay Square, where costumes will be judged on the bandstand.
Trick-or-treating will follow until 9 p.m.
Trick-or-treaters are to go only to homes with the porch light on.
• Punxsutawney Halloween Fest, noon to 8 p.m, Saturday, Oct. 26, Barclay Square.
• Young Township — Young Township will hold trick or treat from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 31. Trick or treaters are to only go to homes with the porch light on.
Don’t see your free trick-or-treat event listed?
Email email@example.com  or call 938-8740.