This mobile home, located at 131 Orvetta St. in Punxsutawney and the residence of Marsella Tenon, sustained heavy damage after a fire began in a dryer that was located on the porch on Monday afternoon.
(Photo by Larry McGuire/The Punxsutawney Spirit)
PUNXSUTAWNEY — Monday saw local crews battle a pair of fires — a quickly spreading one that started at 3:50 p.m. on Monday at 131 Orvetta St. in Punxsutawney and an evening fire that started in the flue of a house on Railroad Street in the Rossiter area.
Read the full story in Tuesday's print edition of The Spirit.
Copyright 2010 Punxsutawney Spirit