Skip to main content

Rathmel Blvd. fire damages inside of house

August 5, 2014

(Photo by Larry McGuire/The Punxsutawney Spirit)

RATHMEL — A quickly spreading kitchen fire gutted a home located at 150 Rathmel Blvd. in the village of Rathmel, just outside of Reynoldsville, at approximately 3:53 p.m. on Tuesday.

Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Spirit.

YOUNG TOWNSHIP — Almost everyone has heard of "Where's Waldo?" The same could be applied to the First Church of God's "...
PUNXSUTAWNEY — The Punxsutawney Concert Association will begin its 2014-2015 season on Tuesday, Oct. 21, with William...
Halloweenfest, sponsored by Punxsy Dental, is an afternoon of fun set for noon to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 25 in...
This afternoon, Amber Ward (pictured) and the Lady Chucks girls' tennis squad will participate in...
Members of the Punxsy football team were recognized on the field for Senior Night, and on the field...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes