Old Home Week Parade
Old Home Week Parade winners
Best equipped and appearing pumpers
• 1750 gpm or more: Clearfield.
• 1250 gpm to 1500 gpm: McCalmont, first; Ringgold, second.
• Under 1250 gpm: Sigel, first; Glen Campbell, second.
• Rescue: Ringgold.
• Aerial: Black Lick.
• Tanker: Glen Campbell.
• EMS unit: Sigel.
• Brush Truck: Jay Township, first; Sandy Township, second.
• Oldest Motorized Fire Apparatus: Glen Campbell.
• Judges’ Choice Award: Mahaffey.
• Bikes: Breanna Delanne, Skyler Garzoni.
• High School Bands: West Branch, first; Marion Center, second.
• Drum and Bugle Corp: Keystone.
• Floats — non commercial: 9/10 Girls All Stars, first; ARC, second; Freedom Fighters, third.
• Sr. Baton: New Horizons, first; Clymer Firettes, second.
• Jr. Baton: New Horizons, first; Clymer Firettes, second.
• Performance Unit: I-Peds Trike Team, first; Reynoldsville Theater Group, second.
• Jr. Drill Team: KLA Cheerleaders.
• Walking Unit: Daughters of the American Revolution, first; Family Day Care, second.
OLD HOME WEEK CARNIVAL NIGHTLY WINNERS
• Tuesday: $200 gift card to Sheetz donated by a friend of the Punxsy Fire Department: DeeDee Moore, winner.
• Wednesday: $250 gift certificate to Mahoning Valley Milling donated by Mahoning Valley Milling: Pat Elbel, winner.
• Thursday: $300 gift certificate to CRW donated by Tim and Cindy Chambers: Jason Aharrah, winner.
• Friday: $250 gift certificate to County Market donated by Tim Fezell: Fonda Knox, winner.
• Saturday: $449 La-Z-Boy recliner donated by Johnston Furniture, (Jay Philliber, owner): Patty Penman, winner.