Today's Groundhog Festival Schedule
- 10 a.m. to noon â Childrenâs Workshops. Settler-era childrenâs activities (ages six to 12) at the Lattimer House. Sponsored by the Punxsutawney Historical Society.
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. â Friends of the Library Annual Book Sale, Mahoning Street near Barclay Square.
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. â Kidsâ Projects in the Park.
- 11:30 to noon â Balloons The Clown.
- Noon to 1 p.m. â Grandpa Cratchet.
- 12:30 to 1 p.m. â Bubbling & Juggling.
- 1:30 to 2 p.m. â Balloons The Clown.
- 2:30 to 3 p.m. â Bubbling & Juggling.
- 3 to 4 p.m. â Grandpa Cratchet.
- 4 to 4:30 p.m. â Balloons The Clown.
- 4 to 4:30 p.m. â Bubbling & Juggling.
- 5 to 6 p.m. â Grandpa Cratchet.
- 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. â Midnight Special, 70s, 80s, 90s rock & roll (second show from 9 to 10 p.m.).
Even though Groundhog Day is still months away, Punxsutawney Phil is enjoying the summer season and now wants to see his friends and fans in his hometown of Punxsutawney.
â˘ 2 to 4 p.m. â Punxsutawney Area Chamber of Commerce, 102 West Mahoning St.