Skip to main content

FURNACE TROUBLE

November 27, 2012

(Photo by Larry McGuire/The Punxsutawney Spirit)

Firefighters from the Big Run Volunteer Fire Company responded to a report of smoke in a house at approximately 2:20 a.m. Monday at 806 Milliron Dr., Gaskill Township.

Firefighters arrived on scene and discovered the smoke was due to a failure of a component inside the furnace in the home owned by Barbara Milliron.

The furnace was turned off and could not be turned back on before being serviced. Big Run firefighters were assisted at the scene by members of the Central Fire Department and Jefferson County EMS.

PUNXSUTAWNEY — ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, is a devastating disease without a cure. ALS is a fatal disease...
This week's Photo of the Week takes us back to last Friday, when the seniors at Punxsutawney Area High School took part...
The following meetings and events will be taking place this week in Punxsutawney and the surrounding areas: Monday: IUP...
Senior members of the PAHS boys' track and field team (pictured here), the girls' track and field...
Ty Wasicki (pictured here) and Jared Burkett made the trip to Bradford for Monday's District IX...
The Chucks and Lady Chucks defended their home turf on Friday, with the girls' squad defeating...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes