Skip to main content

FURNACE TROUBLE

November 27, 2012

(Photo by Larry McGuire/The Punxsutawney Spirit)

Firefighters from the Big Run Volunteer Fire Company responded to a report of smoke in a house at approximately 2:20 a.m. Monday at 806 Milliron Dr., Gaskill Township.

Firefighters arrived on scene and discovered the smoke was due to a failure of a component inside the furnace in the home owned by Barbara Milliron.

The furnace was turned off and could not be turned back on before being serviced. Big Run firefighters were assisted at the scene by members of the Central Fire Department and Jefferson County EMS.

PUNXSUTAWNEY — On Wednesday evening, the Punxsutawney Area School Board met and discussed a variety of topics. Included...
PUNXSUTAWNEY — One vehicle was towed from the scene in a two-vehicle accident that occurred at 5:21 p.m. on Monday at...
PUNXSUTAWNEY — On Saturday evening, members of the 2015 class of the Punxsutawney Sports Hall of Fame — joined by their...
On Saturday, April 18, the Susquehanna Valley Derby Vixens (SVDV) traveled to Clearfield to take on...
On Tuesday, the Chucks and Lady Chucks were the road warriors, with the junior high track team...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes