Skip to main content

FURNACE TROUBLE

November 26, 2012

(Photo by Larry McGuire/The Punxsutawney Spirit)

Firefighters from the Big Run Volunteer Fire Company responded to a report of smoke in a house at approximately 2:20 a.m. Monday at 806 Milliron Dr., Gaskill Township.

Firefighters arrived on scene and discovered the smoke was due to a failure of a component inside the furnace in the home owned by Barbara Milliron.

The furnace was turned off and could not be turned back on before being serviced. Big Run firefighters were assisted at the scene by members of the Central Fire Department and Jefferson County EMS.

Punxsy's own Devin Mesoraco reportedly signed a four-year extension with the Cincinnati Reds on Monday, avoiding...
PUNXSUTAWNEY — During this season of cold and sometimes freezing weather, if you're looking for a way to warm up, then...
PUNXSUTAWNEY — Our little town recently saw the arrival of country Star Wynonna Judd, and now, to help the country fans...
On Defend Against Cancer Night at PAHS, the Lady Chucks turned up the defensive pressure to match...
The Lady Chucks and Chucks basketball teams, in addition to the wrestling squad, were all in action...
On Monday night, Ethan Riley (pictured here firing up a shot over Brookville's Jordan Tosh) and...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes